Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Yes.....Just Allie

On Twitter lately I have seen hashtags such as #Growingupwithsiblings and #Growingupshy. The hashtag that I resonate the most with is #Growingupwithmyname. Soooooo... By this point I have a feeling someone is curious why I named my blog "Yes... Just Allie." Wellllllllllll let me tell you. My full name is Allie... Yes... Just Allie. My entire life this has been a struggle. I have gotten so many questions like "Your name is not Allison?" Or "No, what is your full name?." My personal favorite is "Please write your full legal name." *I proceed to write my full name* "No, no not just Allie your FULL name." I swear lady..this is my full name. Sooner or later I am going to have to start carrying my birth certificate along. It's not Allison, Alyssa, Alexis or Alice... JUST ALLIE. You probably can't tell this is one of my biggest pet peeves now can you? It drives me utterly insane to be called anything that Allie is short for. So, long story short, this is where my blog name sprouted. Sorry for my rant, but.. Yes, my name is just Allie.

He counts the stars and knows them all by name. -Psalm 147:4

Lots of Love,

No comments: