Sunday, July 19, 2015

Me

Hello my friends.
I am Allie and new to this blogging thing.
Over the past few months I have wanted to try my take at blogging. A public journal in a sense. I have decided to give it a shot.
I thought I should give a run down of who I am and what my interests are.
1. I have many passions that I fulfill through volunteer work.
2. I love to box on my free time and picked up the interest about two years ago.
4. I have grown up the Midwest my entire life and have no intent on leaving to start my family.
4. Outside of my faith, family is everything to me. Even though we are dysfunctional I wouldn't trade a single one of them..

On my blog you will find many things that pertain to many interests. From girly things, to outdoor things, to things that deal with animals and everything in between. I hope you enjoy my blog and the events which are about to be unraveled. Sit back and enjoy the ride.


Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity. -1 Timothy 4:12

Lots of Love,

1 comment:

Brady Ham said...

FIRST!

And the mandatory comment is officially out of the way, welcome to blogger.