Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Just Breath

God has given me breath in this beautiful life, but he has created so many phenomenal places, humans and objects that counteract his original intentions. Over the past year I have experienced many milestones and have been blessed to travel. These adventures have brought many new experiences. Here are the things that take my breath away.
• The way public places can be so still and lifeless during the wee hours of the night or early morning.
• How little, baby's extremities are when they are born and how fast they grow.
• When traveling to Alaska the past few months it amazed me how blue/green the water is and that there is clearer water than the dirty Missouri. 
• How our pets can be so loving even after you left them home all day.
• The flat landscape of the Midwest. I never realized how incredible it is to see for miles and miles in a single glance.
• How a single voice of someone can create so many emotions.
• Rain. Ever since I can remember I have always loved rain. The peacefulness that it brings to me is marvelous. 
Running with my dog on a dirt road and forgetting about the rest of the world. 
• Life. We all start with different experiences and come from different backgrounds. No two of us are the same. 7 billion people in this world and no one is identical. This is so intriguing to me. God has created us all to be different.

There are so many moments in life that take your breath away if you just stop, put down the phone and look around. We get so sucked in by life sometimes we don't realize how truly blessed our lives are. Today... take a moment, breath and thank God for your life.

The Spirit of God has made me; the breath of the Almighty gives me life. -Job 33:4

Lots of Love,

No comments: